Thursday, December 7, 2017

I Am A Bad Blogger

I sometimes forget I have an author blog.


No, I often forget I have an author blog.


I'm busy writing other stuff when I should be writing on my blog.


I actually should be writing about my Christmas books since this is the season for it...well...there are seven little gems out there on Amazon and Kindle in time for Christmas this year. Three of the 5x8 books are stand alone novellas- A Major Production and The winter Solstice Ball are both set in Maine, the first at a playhouse, the second at a grand resort hotel. A Major Production is Kelly's favorite- a must read every year. The Winter Solstice Ball is my favorite, and yes, I usually read it annually, too! The Red Velvet Suit is the third novella. I just gift copies of this novella to all the ladies int he local button club at our Christmas Party. I shot the cover photo and those are my buttons on the front and back cover! The other four books perfect for stocking stuffers, gift basket tuck-ins, teacher gifts, Secret Santa gifts, family and friends are Christmases Past and Christmases Present, Christmas Inspirations and Christmas with the Family which includes three short stories about the same Irish family- three successive Christmases in the old farmhouse where they live in Vermont. Rusty & Pepper create some Christmas mischief in the first story. Sensitive, bookish middle child Carmine doesn't get the one thing he really wants for Christmas in the second story, causing his parents to scramble to correct that oversight. In the third story little Chili is a singing dancing elf in her school play, and eldest daughter Ruby gets her first real kiss from a boy in her class who braves a dinner at the Riley's house to prove his feelings for Ruby. The last story in this collection is Finding Christmas, partially based on my real life so it's a little satirical, and a little poignant as a middle-aged couple prepare for their adult children's return home for Christmas while contending with neighbors trying to outdo one another with decorations and a friend with too much holiday spirit and not a lot of common sense! It's about family traditions and staying true to them.


That was my holiday books sales pitch.


Like I said, I am a bad blogger. I should have done this in November, not two and a half weeks before Christmas! Thank God I'm not an actress because my timing is always off!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment