Sunday, December 8, 2019

Holiday Reading with Heart

Just a reminder that if you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the Holidays you can fall into one of my holiday books. Yuletide Stories, Always Christmas in My Heart, and Together for the Holidays are available on Amazon and as Kindle ebooks. If you want shorter books, then you can choose one or more of the 3 novellas and 4 short story collections the previous three books were split into- A Major Production (novella) , The Red Velvet Suit (novella), The Winter Solstice Ball (novella), Christmas Past, Christmas Present, Christmas Inspirations, and Christmas with the Family (these four books have short stories). All seven of these books are also available on Amazon and as Kindle ebooks. If you like Hallmark Christmas movies, well...you just might like my holiday stories, too. I've been writing them for 20 years. It has been a tradition of mine to write a holiday story for family and friends every Christmas since the late 1990's. I was finally persuaded to share them a couple of years ago. I was thinking about this year's story...Christmas is approaching and I haven't even started it yet! But, I have been enjoying holiday stories by other WhipCity Wordsmith authors Judith Foard-Giucastro who has just had her Christmas memoir A Journey to Christmas released, and Melissa Volker who published her late father's Christmas fable The Secret Life of Christmas. Both of these books are well worth reading this holiday season also!

In my family we have always celebrated Christmas. I know not everyone does. The books are available if you do celebrate Christmas. If you do not, then I'm sure you may find another book that you may enjoy among all the novels, novellas, and story anthologies I've written and published.

No comments:

Post a Comment