Tuesday, November 3, 2020

MEDINA RELEASED WITH NEW COVER!

 I was finished all the corrections and revisions to Medina and was about to release it in its original rather bland blue marbled cover when author friend Melissa Volker surprised me and totally blew me away with a brand new cover for the book. Her design was eye catching and only needed a bit of tweaking before it was perfect. This cover now graces the newly released 590 page Medina. I had a cover for the ebook that I had designed that was okay, but not very exciting. So Melissa jumped right in and resized the new cover for the ebook version. Book versions are available on Amazon. 

Medina is an epic novel about three men all in love with the same young heiress. I wrote it back in 2006 and finished it in 2007. It was supposed to be a surprise birthday gift for my friend Darlene. The surprise was it took 13 years to put a copy in her hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment