Wednesday, October 27, 2021

NaNoWriMo 2021

 I have not been writing much this year as my life continues to level out after the loss of my husband, however I've had several requests for the past two or more years for the next book in the Amberton Paranormal Investigation series (ghost hunting) which began with The Fairlawn Investigation and then continued in The Victoria Wayfarer Investigation. 

During the month of November I'll write the new book in the series, The Lakeside Manor Investigation, as my 10th NaNoWriMo novel. It's still difficult for me to believe that in 2012 I wrote my first novel and today I have 26 novels, 21 anthologies, 7 novellas, and 1 chapter book to my credit. In addition, daughter Kelly and I have a writer's social and support group that just celebrated it's fourth anniversary this past June and has over 100 members, some scattered from east coast to west coast! This October marked the fifth year that I have donated written pieces and art to the local Friends of the Columbia Rail Trail's annual Glow Walk during the full moon in October. 

I still work full time as a medical administrative assistant in a busy 7 provider medical office, but writing and drawing remain my favorite hobbies. 

To view my books in print and ebook format visit Amazon.com, select books and type in Susan Buffum and they come up. To view my art visit etsy.com and type BicycleCityArworks in the search box and my available art prints come up. I'll be adding some new prints soon...hopefully before the holidays officially kick off.

Meanwhile...I'm preparing to write a new novel in 30 days beginning November 1st and ending November 30th! I love a good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment