Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Proofreading Done

Although I'm currently bogged down with a nasty head cold, I managed to finish the proofreading of White Bishop Among the Pawns. Oops- discovered two very glaring errors in the process, so now I have to pull the ebook and fix those after getting the print book corrected and approved.

I want to move on to other projects, and do a few more drawings, but right now I really don't feel like doing anything but crawling into bed with a mug of hot tea and a good book. I need to shake this virus by Saturday for Ghost Stories Live! I don't want to be coughing, sneezing and sniffling through For the Love of Pete! Kelly will be reading her short fiction piece Face in the Snow. Not sure what Russell will choose to read- he's kicking around a couple of ideas- classic stories.

I managed to revise the WhipCity Wordsmiths membership List and was stunned to find we are nearly 50 authors & writers strong. I never imagined it would take off like it has, but am happy that my fellow authors and writers are finding the group useful, comfortable, and entertaining to boot! We are a great group of talented people with no big ego's taking up room at the tables we gather around- we're all pretty down to earth people who love to write. I am beyond thrilled that Kelly and I have created something unique in our area that keeps growing as we add more authors. It doesn't matter that some are distant- we all stay connected now on the group's facebook page which has worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment