Sunday, February 5, 2017

Ghost Stories LIVE! Boo! My Valentine

Now that the turmoil and obligations of last week are past I can now focus on the 3rd Ghost Stories LIVE! event which will be this coming Saturday, February 11th at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA, from 6-8PM. Russell Atwood, Justin Baillargeon, Arthur Pero, guest local author Melissa Volker and I will be entertaining attendees with ghost stories both old and new. The Halloween and Yuletide events were well-attended and well-received. We had spooky fun!

I have one story written, Darling, Drink Your Wine, however, tonight while Ironing my scrubs for the week another idea popped into my head, so I'll be working on that tonight. If I can write it I'll let you know what the title is. For now it must remain my secret!

Thank you, to Russell Atwood, for calling my attention to a BBC program, Jonathan Creek. I watched The Grinning Man and The Judas Tree last night- both excellent!

If you're local, stop by and say Boo! this coming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment