Saturday, February 11, 2017

Magical Realism

The previous post is the story I will be reading tonight, February 11, 2017 at Blue Umbrella Books during the Ghost Stories LIVE! Boo! My Valentine event. 

I've written several books that Kelly has labeled urban fantasy, but now I'm thinking my stories are more magical realism than urban fantasy, or maybe a hybrid blend of both genres?

I 'm also thinking about a new book of all ghost stories in the Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales series. I have about 13-14 ghost stories kicking around the house, some published in other volumes like Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, Vol I & Vol III, and 13. Maybe they should have a book of their own?

Another snowy morning here in western Massachusetts. Kelly and I are going to see the glass artist early this afternoon at Blue Umbrella Books and then run some errands. Despite the recent nor'easter and last night's additional snowfall, I'm hoping for a good turnout tonight for Ghost Stories LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment