Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Getting My Spooky On

Ghost Stories LIVE! is happening on Saturday, October 27th, at 6PM at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA. Something old, something new, and some real ghost stories as well.

I am the something new part of the program. I've been writing new ghost stories and reading them for about two years now. The ball started rolling last week with Little Things. Little Things grew to over 3000 words, which is a bit too lengthy a read for the event, so I set it aside for a future ghost stories anthology.

Last night, Figaro's Eye finger tapped across the keyboard, coming in at just below 2000 words with a creep factor of 7-8.

We're getting there! I still have ten days to write...we'll see which story hits the bullseye this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment