Sunday, October 28, 2018

NaNoWriMo Prep Time

Municipal Leader, Kelly Buffum, is hosting a NaNoWriMo kickoff party at Panera in Hadley, MA tomorrow evening, Monday, October 29th at 6:30PM. She'll have stickers. Look for the table sign.

I have committed to writing the third in the Romney and Ivy, Black King, White Queen series. I promised readers back in April who asked when that novel would be written that I would write it this year. I've been reviewing Black King Takes White Queen and Black Knight, White Rook to make sure there is continuity between these two novels and the new one to be written. The tentative title for this new novel is White Bishop Among the Pawns, but it's not written in stone yet.

I'll be doing some writing at Dunks on Route 202 (North Rad) at the intersection of County Road, Route 202, and East Mountain Road just over the line from Holyoke as you approach Hampton Ponds in Westfield (across from Fini's Farmstand that is closed for the season) on Sunday, November 4th from 9AM to 11AM. Please feel free to join us if you can.

Later in November I'll be doing some writing in Maine while taking a few days break from the hectic pace of my life. Then I'll be back for a church bazaar in Agawam (Congregational Church on Main Street) on November 17th where I'll be selling my 3 Christmas novellas and 4 Christmas story collections from 9AM-2PM before rushing back to Westfield for a 3-5 meeting of the WhipCity Wordsmiths. Then on November 24th I'll be at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA selling BicycleCity Black Squirrels pen & ink art prints of black squirrels (quite abundant here in Westfield) and maybe a few other critters- a fox kit and a chipmunk or two. It depends on what I can get done in time. I'm also doing something with the draped funeral urns- maybe a book and art print combo deal...it's still rolling around in my head at the moment, but I have The Girl With the Ivy Tattoo set in a funeral home, and Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, The Hanging Man and Other Stories, 13, Miss Peculiar's Ghost Stories, Volume 1, and who knows what else. I might also have a few copies of the new novel The Worth of a Woman in combo with Kip the fox kit pen & ink print. We'll see...depends on how much energy I have with writing the NaNo novel and these events and work...and life in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment