Friday, January 19, 2018

Cleaning Out Old Stock

Tomorrow I will be moving cartons of old stock self published books out of my cellar where they have just been sitting because last year I gave them all new covers and updated the interiors to make them look better. I also fixed the minor errors that are in these older books. I need the space, so they're going with me tomorrow to Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA between 3-5PM (Sat. Jan. 20th) where they will be FREE to anyone who wants them while they last. If you feel guilty about taking FREE books then kindly make a monetary donation in the amount of your choice to Blue Umbrella Books because the WhipCity Wordsmiths appreciate the shop's support of the Literary Arts in Westfield.

I won't have copies of all 40 something books at my house as some are out of stock, but there will be a good selection, including recent Halloween and Christmas books.

I am doing my spring cleaning early!

No comments:

Post a Comment