Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Hanging Man is Done!

I proofread and corrected what I had previously written of The Hanging Man, a ghost/supernatural/horror last night and this morning, finishing that chore this evening. Then I wrote the final four pages. I'm done writing at 9511 words.

I think, overall, this is the story I wanted to write. It might still need a tweak here or there. I had to go back and fill in a detail that never got written when I had started the story. I think I need to fill in one other detail to make it all gel...otherwise there might be some confusion in regards to the final paragraphs (the conclusion).

Passing it into the hands of volunteer beta readers now, and then it will be included in the new anthology of ghost stories and supernatural stories. I hope to have the new book out in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment