Thursday, September 27, 2018

Upcoming Events

Here is my schedule of upcoming events:

Saturday, October 13th Noon to 6PM PumpkinFest in downtown Westfield, MA on Elm Street. I will be among the artists and authors along the block of Elm Street extending from Fast Feet on the corner of School Street up to the empty lot where Newbury's used to be. I'll have copies of The Hanging Man and Other Stories and The Clockmaker's Son with me, plus framed black squirrel pen & ink drawings I'm doing for the event.

Saturday, October 20th 3PM-5PM WhipCity Wordsmiths Meeting at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA across from the gazebo. The monthly social and support group meeting for writers and authors at all levels of the craft. A lively monthly gathering of local authors and writers and those interested in pursuing various forms of writing. Open to the public.

Saturday, October 27th, 6PM-8PM Ghost Stories Live! at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA. Russell Atwood hosts this annual event at his book shop. I'll be writing a new ghost story that I'll read at this event.

November 1-30th NaNoWriMo, Western MA group. I'll be writing a new novel in 30 days or less during the month of November. Kelly is an ML again this year. She'll be hosting a few Write-Ins during November I hope to be able to attend, otherwise, I'll be writing at the kitchen table every night after work and on weekends during the month of November!

Saturday, November 17th at the Agawam Congregational Church, Holiday Bazaar 9AM-2PM. Main Street, Agawam, MA. I'll have a table at which I'll be selling copies of my three Holiday novellas and four Christmas story collections- A Major Production, The Red Velvet Suit, The Winter Solstice Ball, Christmases Past, Christmas Present, Christmas Inspirations, and Christmas with the Family.

Saturday November 24th Shop Small Saturday at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA. I'll have a table and be selling holiday books and a few other books during Shop Small Saturday.

In between all these events I'll be going to the High Kings concert at the Calvin in Northampton this Saturday, and sneaking in a 5-day vacation, the first in two years, at some point before Christmas arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment