Wednesday, November 16, 2016

XRAYS and Waiting

I went to the doctor today for the back pain and muscle spasms. After being poked and prodded and doing range of motion twists and turns I was sent to the hospital for a series of xrays since no one has ever done any xrays of my spine and these episodes of muscle spasms happen once a year for no apparent reason (but I have had a major fall down my cellar stairs when both of my feet just went out from under me and I landed on a corner of the stair hard enough to see stars and give myself a technicolor butt and two bad falls down the back deck stairs due to ice since living in this house). I also have rheumatoid arthritis and have odd flares in single joints, so this could be related to that. Or I slept wrong? I don't know. But I had about eight or nine xrays taken today from thoracic spine to tailbone plus SI joints (hips). The doctor should have the report back on the films tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I'm hoping nothing bad shows up...but today I am doing better. No humongous back spasms and I was able to climb up and down the stairs to go to my appointment. I really need to sell this house and move to an all one level flat on the ground house so I can get in and out of it without killing myself! I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow...we'll see how it goes.

Off to do a little NaNo writing before bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment