Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rediscovering my Vampire Novel

Back before my husband's job was ruthlessly eliminated at MassMutual just over a year ago I had been talking to Archway about self publishing with one of their programs. All that fell to the wayside when our major source of income vanished and we had to live on my salary alone as a medical secretary, which is about 1/5 of what he was earning, if not less.

I was thinking about this book and finally located it on the dining room table, one of the five novels awaiting attention. Have been reading it today. It's been maybe a year and a quarter since it was written so I am amazed at how much I am liking it. It's more of a romance novel than a horror novel although some horrific things occur. It also has a somewhat unique concept for a vampire novel, one I don't think has been written before.

Now I'm on the fence whether or not to go ahead and self publish this one like I have all the others...although it still doesn't have a final title.

Sigh...I need a project and this one leap out of the pile at me.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment