Friday, October 16, 2015

My Magical Life Revision

I just completed a revision of My Magical Life, correcting some issues I found in the original version. The book should be back up on Amazon in a couple days with a tweak to the cover colors also. It's still one of my favorites.

Here is a little information about Jazz for those of you who actually read this blog.  Jazz had his origin back in the mid-1980's in a story called Final Respects. He was basically a snarky, big black cat with a streak of mischief in him a mile wide, and a penchant for chasing human females.  He also liked champagne, a little too much! He was recreated here in My Magical Life, as Evangeline's resurrected familiar from the 1300's, a gift to her from Ardis- only in the 1300's he didn't have the ability to talk. He's a wise guy with a heart of gold, very loyal to Evangeline, and to Ardis and Lucie.  He lusts after Tara Leary, Evangeline's Amazonian co-worker, but settles for a female feline companion he selects for himself at a rescue shelter.

Every witch needs a cat. Every witch needs a cat like Jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment