Sunday, October 23, 2016

Coming Soon...13

Well...I have totally gone off plan and put together a volume of thirteen tales of ghostly hauntings, the supernatural, and psychological unease. Some of these stories were going to debut in Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, Volume IV, but I've decided to start a new series. Therefore 13 will be the first book in this new series. I've created the cover and put together the interior. I'm doing the final edit and proofread now. I just threw it together yesterday on the spur of the moment because I was frustrated with the direction Black Knight. White Rook had taken, and that usually means I'm on the verge of scrapping the entire book and starting over. I'm 77,000 words into it.so that is a discouraging thought.
    I should have 13 ready by the end of the week in time for Halloween/All Soul's Night.
    And then it will be time to start my NaNoWriMo novel.
   Just have all this energy flowing through me at the moment as I gear up toward NaNo...had to do something. 13 is that something.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment