Monday, October 3, 2016

Getting my Haunt on

Well, I either sit around working myself into nervous knots about my upcoming author event, or I do what I do second best, and that's plan an event that will be fun and memorable.

Yes, I'll read excerpts from the six stories in Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, Volume I and talk a little about me (very little) and a little about the inspiration for each story. I'll have a handout for everyone that will include an author bio with more detail about who I am and what I do in my life, a piece I wrote called My Muse that is as close to how I write in real life as anything else I could come up with. There will be an acknowledgement to Jessica for hosting the event, a nod to Artworks|Westfield for bringing the arts back to life in this city and welcoming me into their midst as an author, and a plug for Russell Atwoods upcoming event on October 29th at 7PM at the same location- Ghost Stories LIVE, and an unsettling little piece of writing titled The Fly in the Ointment.

And then there will be the after appearance fun event for attendees that just got the nod from Jessica. I'm working on that now...so my lip is zipped for now!

Now I am psyched! Can't wait for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment