Saturday, April 8, 2017

Books for Articulture2017

These are the titles I will have with me at Articulture2017, Saturday, April 22nd from 1PM-8PM at the Westfield Women's Club, Court Street, Westfield MA-

Black King Takes White Queen (fantasy/magical realism novel shortlisted in the recent OZMA book Awards2016 contest)
Black Knight, White Rook (the sequel to Black King Takes White Queen)
13 (a volume of 13 chilling, disturbing tales
Miss Peculiar's Ghost Stories, Volume I (just released volume of 16 ghost stories)

I will also have with me coupons for 15% off any of my book titles in stock at or ordered from Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA 01085. Blue Umbrella Books is my exclusive local bookseller because I strongly believe in supporting local small businesses. I live here in Westfield and shop local. If unable to attend the event but would like to order a book with the 15% discount simply call 413-579-5383 to order and mention you'd like the 15% ARTICULTURE2017 discount. Regular shipping and handling fees will be added by the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment