Thursday, June 2, 2016

Art Walk Downtown

This Saturday in Westfield, MA there will be a first Art Walk event featuring all sorts of artists and musicians spread out all along the length of Elm Street from a concert stage near the clock tower and twin bridges to the green in the center of town. There will be satellite sites along the way, plus all the restaurants will have food available all along the route.

I'm so excited about seeing some of the artists I met during the Articulture event at the end of April. I'm looking t add a couple new prints to my collection. I'm taking along my friend Patrice whose son is a metal sculpture artists in St. Petersburg Florida. Patty has always wanted to be a writer and shared some things she's written with me years ago. Now we're brain flexing a collaboration, and maybe also co-authoring a mystery/horror type novel. We'll be brainstorming after taking the artwalk.
Promises to be a terrific Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment