Friday, June 17, 2016

The House Across the Street

The house across the street from our house is for sale.

This evening as I was walking down the driveway to fetch the newspaper these three white SUVs came around the corner, flew by my house, stopped and turned around in my two neighbors' to the left of our house driveways, and pulled up in front of the house that is for sale. A couple and two individuals went into the house.

They weren't in there for long by my estimate. It's a nice enough house. Maybe they just didn't like it?

That realtor though, her nasally voice was like a hatchet to the skull! So, I'm thinking maybe they just couldn't take listening to her anymore? I know that if she said, "Ye-ah," one more time I might have been tempted to run outside in my underwear shrieking about the mother ship docking in my backyard and my not being ready to go back to the home planet yet!

Really, her voice was that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment