Friday, June 3, 2016

Brain-Flex

Brain-flexing is what I now call what others might call brainstorming. It sounds trendier.

Patty and I will be brain-flexing tomorrow and laying down some ideas and maybe writing an outline for a book or two (something I very seldom, if ever do- write an outline!!) I think to collaborate and write with another author there probably should be at least a sketchy outline, although brain-flexing allows for writing outside the box and taking one's story and characters into unknown dimensions.

She is an aficionado of ancient Egypt. I am firmly rooted in the Victorian era, although none of my books have ever been set in that time. She and I have led entirely different lifestyles. So blending and merging our two distinct personalities ought to be an adventure! I'm really looking forward to this...can't wait to see what we come up with!

Brain-flex, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment