Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Abandonned Post


 I started ranting and raving earlier and then deleted the post. I sent it to the abandoned post yard where bad prose, awful poetry, horrible writing and poor thoughts get discarded. It's a veritable field of wasted words with sad little commas and question marks lie discarded amid sentence fragments and half formed ideas.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to wander through this land of abandoned posts. What might I find here that could be used in a future story? Is there another half idea that could be woven together with a second half idea to make a new idea?

These are the things I think about after midnight, after an early morning, a long day, when sleep still eludes me and the cats are racing around the house while everyone else is already asleep. One writer's trash may become another writer's treasure...right?

Please leave your abandoned posts for me to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment