Tuesday, September 1, 2015

YULETIDE STORIES AVAILABLE

The first of three Christmas story volumes, Yuletide Stories, is now available on Amazon.com and through me.

Putting my Christmas/holiday stories into book format has been a dream of mine and a goal for many years. It's hard to believe that this massive project is in the works and two volumes are actually ready. Always Christmas in My Heart in is final review and if everything looks good, I should be able to approve it this evening and order copies.

Volume 3 in the set still needs a title. That's never been an easy thing with me, thinking of titles!

The contest is still open with title suggestions being accepted until 6PM Friday evening, September 4th.

Hard to believe today is the first day of September already! The year is flying by way too quickly- yet when I think about it, I have put together 11 books in 3 months and cleared up a lot of loose leaf binders that have been cluttering my dining room...although there are still many more to be compiled into future volumes. I am a prolific writer, I guess you'd say. Now I just need a bookshelf to store my books on! At least they'll take up less room than binders!

Works summons...time to eat breakfast and then off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment